The Samsara CM32 Dash Camera is a high-definition, Internet-connected dash camera designed to prevent accidents, exonerate drivers, and lower fleet costs. Dual-facing cameras simultaneously capture driver- and outward-facing video and automatically upload and analyze footage of accidents, harsh driving, and other events of interest. Samsara’s intuitive cloud-based software provides reporting tools that enable fleet operators to implement safety coaching programs, prevent accidents, and lower costs.
• HD dual-facing camera with HDR and infrared LED for night recording
• Automatic uploads of incident footage, plus on-demand video retrieval
• Edge processing to enable real-time event and object detection
• Built-in audio speaker for hands-free, voice-based coaching
• Cloud-based dashboard with reports, trend analysis, and accident reconstruction
• Easy to install, no hard-wiring into vehicle required
• Part of Samsara’s complete platform for fleet management, driver safety, and compliance
Srource from: https://www.samsara.com/pdf/docs/CM32-datasheet.pdf
To block the signal of this Dash Camera, we need to find how it works.
From tech.co we get something below:
Real-time alerts: GSM 2G 3G signals
GPS tracking: GPS L1 signals(maybe there are LOJACK and GPS L2 signals)
From Ebay we get something below:
4G: 2G 3G 4G signals(maybe there is 5G signal together)
And there should be a mobile phone signal SIM card that transmits the signal installed in the machine.
At this point we have two blocjubg schemes:
1. Block 2G 3G 4G GPS L1 WIFI 2.4G LOJACK:
2. Block 2G 3G 4G 5G GPS L1 GPS L2 WIFI 2.4G LOJACK(this scheme is more perfect, shielding as many signals as possible):
Special reminder, for testing only, please do not use the Samsara CM31 CM32 VG34 Dash Camera jammer for illegal purposes.