There are two kinds WIFI signal frequencys: 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.
- 2.4GHz(2400-2483.50MHz) is mainly used for entry-level consumer electronics;
- 5.0GHz is for applications which is requiring more stable, higher transmission rates such as high-definition transmission and large data transmission;
- In order to increase the adaptability and stability of wifi transmission, most of the routers are built into dual-band wifi to support 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz simultaneously;
Now let us analyze the top popular routers from Amazon and Aliexpress!
|NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Router||TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router||ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual-Band Router||Xiaomi WIFI Router 3 English Version||Tenda N630 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Router||D-LINK WIFI Dir-823 Router|
|get two options of 2.4ghz or 5ghz connection||up to 450Mbps over 2.4GHz||speed in both 2.4ghz and 5ghz frequencies||2.4GHz and 5GHz dual frequency||Frequency range single frequency (2.4GHz)||Wi-Fi Supported Frequency: 2.4G & 5G|
Draw the following conclusions from the table data above:
1. All routers use of 2.4G WIFI frequency by default;
2. 66.7% of the routers can gradually use 5G;
3. So before you buy a WIFI jammer, you should check what WIFI signal you are using in the environment;
1. In fact, most of the customers want buy 2.4G WiFi jammer: 2.4G is the most popular WiFi signal, even if you buy a 5G router, in fact, generally you will only open the 2.4G switch, because this is the most simple thing! Then this hidden and portable jammer with low price is a good choice !
3. In fact, most of the application environment, you do not just want to jam the WIFI signal only!
(1) School Classroom: prevent your students from playing games and FACEBOOK with 4G and WiFi;
(2) Cinema: prevent bad guys from recording and uploading movies in real time;
(3) Home: prevent your son or daughter playing mobile phone secretly;
This time, you must control the 2G 3G 4G + WIFI all to unblock phones internet and wifi network!