In order to allow customers to use the jammers easily, this article will summarizes some possible reasons which cause your ordered jammers not working fine!
- You must order the right jammers for your need, this is the best important thing!
1) If you want to block cell phones, then you have to choose the 2G 3G 4G all signal jammers. At this point, you have to consider if you want to add GPS(satellite positioning) or WIFI(wireless internet access) blocking function!
2) Choose the suitable power: portable jammer has low power and easy to heat, the desktop jammer has high power and good heat dissipation! The shielding range of desktop jammer is farther away!
3) If you want to block a gps track, you need choose a two-in-one jammer(low price 2G GPS jammer) at least! Because when you only block the box GPS with a mini gps jammer, then it will automatically active achieve GPRS GSM positioning through the built-in SIM card. You can check here:
2. After receiving the portable jammer which has a battery build in(desktop jammer without battery), must be fully charged in 6-10 hours;
3. MUST install all antennas according to the mark(1-1 2-2 3-3 4-4 5-5 6-6 7-7 8-8 or GSM to GSM GPS to GPS……. ). More important things, must not turn on the jammer without antennas installed!
4. Jamming range: The signal strength <=-75dBm in the location. The jamming distance will be varied depending on the signal strength and location. If you are close to the signal base station, then the effect of the jammer will be poor! Here i will tell you how to use the phones to test the your local signal strength.
1) Android phones: Just pull up the menu, scroll down and select About Phone, then select Status. On this screen you will be able to see your signal displayed in dBm as well as ASU.
2) iPhones: tep 1: Dial *3001#12345#* on your iPhone then press Call. Step 2: You’ll now enter Field Test mode. You’ll notice a signal strength indicator on the upper left hand corner of your screen.